Pro-Cut offers an array of concrete sawing and drilling services to numerous industries. Some of the sawing and drilling services available from Pro-Cut include:
- Core Drilling - The drilling of circular holes in concrete or other structural materials Core Drilling - is often used for WWTP (waste water treatment plants), plumbing and electrical applications. Pro-Cut has both high-speed electric drills and hydraulic and electric drills available.
- Wire Sawing Diamond wire saws give us the ability to remove large sections of concrete and steel with very little noise. The length of wire is virtually unlimited with out ability to make multiple cuts at one time.
- Concrete / Steel / Asphalt / Brick / Block Sawing -
- Floor Sawing Using our fleet of 72 HP diesel road saws gives Pro-Cut the capability to saw heavily reinforced concrete, including bridges, highways, and airport runways. Our electric walk-behind saws, with their extensive size and voltage are excellent for indoor use because they are exhaust-free.
- Wall Sawing Our extensive selection of hydraulic wall saws allows us to cut accurate straight lines through materials such as stone, brick and concrete; the wall saws are ideal for sawing doors and windows.
- Chain Sawing Ideal for small duct openings, creating square corners and eliminating overcuts.
- Parapet & Curb Sawing Works well for bridge parapet, jersey barriers, curb depressions and ADA ramps
- Hauling & Disposal Our fleet of trucks allows for the removal of concrete waste.
These are just a few of the many types of services Pro-Cut provides. We at Pro-Cut handle all phases of projects from start to finish in a timely, efficient manner.
See what our customers are saying...
"We are very pleased with Pro-Cut stepping up to the challenges that we presented to them. Our needs were taken care of in a skilled and professional manner."
Contact us for a free estimate or to schedule a time for us to do a site inspection to best determine how we can assist.
Pro-Cut is a proud member of: